Friday, March 10, 2017

Beauty Haul // March


Apparently I am really into pink right now ;) This month I did not actually repurchase a lot of products but decided to give some new ones a try.


Balea Hand Soap Soft Touch Elder & Cherry: I am obsessed with this scent! Balea hand soaps can actually be quite drying to the skin but I just always fall victim to their packaging and scent combination. 


Balea Limited Edition Creme & Oil Shower Scrub Berries & Magnolia: The scent of this body scrub is lovely. It has been a long time since I used a Balea body scrub and I am looking forward to using this. I tend to like scrubs with oil so I am excited to see if I found a cheaper alternative to the more expensive oil scrubs I used before.


Astor Quick & Shine Nail Polish 204 Life in Pink: It is pretty ridiculous how long I have been debating about buying this nail polish. I have set a goal for myself to not buy anymore than three nail polishes in 2017 and this is the first one on that list. The color is just beautiful and I am generally a big fan of Astor nail polishes.


wellaflex Curls & Waves Hair Styling Mousse: This kind of product was very popular when I was a teenager. Nowadays people talk more about how mousse is not the best for your hair because it can make it look crispy and stiff and so I have not used a hair styling mousse in years. Then why did I buy this? I was looking through old pictures of me and I actually really liked my hair from back then. I am trying to use less heat on my hair and since my hair is naturally wavy I thought I would try a styling mousse to make it more curly without using heat on it.


alverde Anti-Spot-SOS-Serum: This spot treatment is not a holy grail to me but I repurchased it because I feel like it did help and worked just as fine as all the other anti spot treatments I tried before. Do you have any recommendations?


Merz Spezial Perfect Skin Face Mask with Silkproteins & Riceoil: Can you tell I have skin problems? Right now my skin is actually pretty good but that is probably not going to stay that way for too long (at least it usually doesn't) and I want to have products that help quickly ready to be used when my skin does act up again.

What did you products did you try this month?

No comments :

Post a Comment