Thursday, December 10, 2015

Balea Teint Perfection // Review


What I use instead of foundation is concealer and something to make my pores disappear. I used to use the L'oréal skin perfection that I got as a gift a long time ago. When I ran out of that I went to the drugstore to get a replacement. I decided to get the Balea Teint Perfection balm because I had heard great things about on YouTube and because it was by far the cheapest I could find. 

I have not used it for that long, it has only been two weeks, and I wanted to wait a bit longer to write a review about it. I am sure that if I had waited a little longer I could give a more detailed review but I decided that did not really matter because the product simply does not work for me. It has much more liquid consistency than the L'oréal version and feels a little lighter on the skin but it just does not do its job. I see hardly any effect on my skin. For that reason it does not matter how it works with my skin type or whether it still looks good with concealer on top. It does not do its job and therefor I cannot recommend it

What is your favorite skin perfecting product?

No comments :

Post a Comment