Friday, February 17, 2017

alverde Eye Creme for normal skin // Review


The alverde Eye Creme For Normal Skin has been my favorite everyday eye creme for quite a few years now. I tried other brands and other eye cremes from alverde themselves but this is still by far the best I ever used.

My skin is generally dry and especially after I take my make up off I need moisture to be put back into my skin. The area around my eyes is rather sensitive and easily irritated by products. This eye creme actually helps my skin when it is irritated and red. It calms down my skin, moisturizes it wonderfully and sinks in quickly. Even the alverde Eye Creme For Dry Skin was not as moisturizing as this one for normal skin is (apart from that my skin got heavily irritated by that eye creme).You do have to wait a few minutes after applying it until you can start to put on male up though but that is not a big issue to me because any eye creme I ever used was like that.

On top of working really well this is also one of the cheapest eye cremes I could find. Eye creme can be very expensive but so far I have never found one that I thought was worth spending so much more money on.

I try to only use natural cosmetic products in my everyday skin care routine and this has been a staple in said routine for years now. I would generally recommend this eye creme for every skin type and every age. The only downside to it is that it has no SPF but that is generally hard to find in drugstore skin care products.

What is your favorite eye creme?

No comments :

Post a Comment