Friday, February 24, 2017

Products I've Used Up // February


Over the past few months I only did Products-I've-Used-Up posts every two months so I could talk about more products in one blog post. That worked out fine at first but the latest blog posts just got too long because there were too many products to talk about. That is why now I have simply decided to do them whenever I have accumulated enough empty products to write about. That might make them a little irregular but that is just they way I will go about it for the next few months to test it out.


XX by Mexx Perfume Wild: Wild is the perfume of my teenage years. I believe this is my second bottle but I have not used this perfume in years because I was scared to use it up. It is no longer available in stores and so I am very sad I cannot repurchase it anymore. There is a little bit of perfume still left in the bottle but it has sadly gone sour (which is no surprise considering how old this bottle of perfume is).

Schupp Shower Gel & Shampoo Happy Holidays!: This shower gel is very out of season now and I am sure I would have enjoyed a lot more would I have used it in December. I never used it as a shampoo so I cannot say how it would have preformed as such but I rather liked it as a shower gel.
Garnier Fructies Hair Mask Oil Repair 3: This used to be my favorite hair mask. I still love the way it moisturizes my hair but since I found out it contained hormonal substances I decided to not repurchase it again.


deep steep Argan Oil Sugar Scrub Peppermint Vanilla: This was the strongest peppermint scent I have ever experienced in a product. The scent but also the scrub itself was very intense. This is the first deep steep product I ever used but I would like to try some more of their products.


alverde Clear Face Scrub & Mask: I do not like throwing away products that I have not used up this face scrub / mask has been sitting on my shelves for too long now. It has sadly expired before I could finish it. In the beginning I used to really like this mask but as my skin got dryer and dryer it just no longer fit my skin type. I also happened to discover another face scrub by alverde that I now use instead.


ISANA Limited Edition Heart Warmth Bathing Pearls:This is one of the few bath products I really did not like. The scent of the water when I used these bath pearls was not strong but what little I could smell I did not like. It did not do anything special for my skin and overall I just did not enjoy this product.


ISANA Nail Polish Remover: Considering how much I change up the nail polish I wear I would think I would use up nail polish remover more regularly but it actually takes quite some time for me to do that. This is my favorite nail polish remover. It works well, it is not expensive and it does not smell too bad.

How often do you check the products in your collection for their expiration date?
How often do you have to throw out products before you can use them up? 

No comments :

Post a Comment