Sunday, January 10, 2016

p2 Perfect Nail Hardener // REVIEW



Before using the p2 perfect nail hardener I used the older version of this nail polish by the same brand. I used that one for years and was really happy with it. That is why I wanted to get another p2 base coat.

If this was a normal colored nail polish the little brush would bother me. For a good base coat on the other hand it does not really matter to me. It does not have to do any of the things I would like a bigger brush for. The base coat keeps my nails from discoloration and keeps them in a better condition than they would be if I were to wear nail polish without a good base. I feel like it also makes my nail polish stay on longer but then again I do not wear nail polish without a base coat often enough to really be able to compare.

Another thing this nail polish is supposed to do is harden your nails. Does it do that? I am not so sure. I do not have great nails. They break easily and I can hardly grow them out. If I take care of my nails, do not let them get too long and am careful when cleaning the house I can get them to stay pretty healthy. I do think that this nail polish has a part in that because otherwise wearing nail polish does damage my nails.

I like the p2 perfect nail hardener as a base coat and would recommend trying it out.
What is your favorite base coat?

No comments :

Post a Comment