Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Weleda Skin Food - Review


I just bought this product a week ago, so I cannot give a final review yet. I have just been using this since last Tuesday but I can already see a difference in my skin! I generally have dry skin but in the last three weeks it got even worse. I remembered FleurdeForce talking about Skin Food in one of her recent videos so I went to the drugstore to check it out.

75ml cost 7.95 Euro which is not much at all. You can apply it on your face and body but I have only used it on my face yet. I put it on every night and on mornings when I am staying home that day. Why is that? After applying this my face is shiny and sticky which I do not want my skin to feel like throughout the day. That is why I apply it when I do not have to leave the house afterwards. One thing I really do not like about it - i fact the only thing that is bothering me - is the smell. I do not know how to describe the scent- herbal maybe? But not like herbal tea (that I would like)....You can still smell it after you apply it but not for long.

Now comes the great part! I love the effect it has on my skin. I have no dry patches on my face anymore. They are gone. I have breakouts and my skin still is nowhere near perfect but I have no dry patches anymore! That is huge for me because even when my skin was doing better I still had problems with that.

I have only tried this product for a week now - that is why I am going to update you on how I like it at the end of the month in my monthly favorites post that I will link here as soon as it is up.

Have you tried other Weleda products before?

- Myra

No comments :

Post a Comment